Yes, I Would Like To Schedule
A 10-Minute Discovery Call!
On this call we can discuss your unique situation, any concerns you have and of course, answer any questions you have about us. If you feel comfortable moving ahead, we’ll schedule a convenient time to conduct our proprietary Multipoint Assessment.
This Assessment can be conducted 100% remote with or without your current IT company or department knowing (we can give you the full details on our initial consultation call). At the end of the Assessment, you’ll know:
- Where you are overpaying (or getting underserved) for the services and support you are currently getting from your current IT company or team.
- Whether or not your systems and data are truly secured from hackers and ransomware, and where you are partially or totally exposed.
- If your data is actually being backed up in a manner that would allow you to recover it quickly in the event of an emergency or ransomware attack.
- Where you are unknowingly violating Industry compliance regulations.
- How you could lower the overall costs of IT while improving communication, security and performance, as well as the productivity of your employees.
Fresh eyes see things that others cannot – so at a minimum, our free Assessment is a completely cost and risk-free way to get a credible third-party validation of the security, stability and efficiency of your IT systems.
Simple Fill Out The Form On This Page To Schedule Your Discovery Call Today!
Contact Us Today To Schedule Your Discovery Call
DominionTech takes IT emergencies very seriously
Prior to working with DominionTech, we tried to manage our IT solutions by ourselves. Over time, that proved to be an unsustainable approach. We simply could not staff an IT person that could cover the broad spectrum of IT ...Read More
Vermont Mechanical Inc.