21 Questions You Should Ask Your Computer Consultant Before Hiring Them To Support Your Network
Let’s face it, not all IT consultants are created equal. The question is, which one will give you honest, straightforward and ACCURATE advice and which ones will overcharge you, not deliver on promises and (potentially) make things worse due to gross incompetence? Don’t trust your critical IT operations to just anyone!
Download This Free Report To Learn:
- 1 The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing that ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 2 21 revealing questions that help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 3 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- 4 Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers. What you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- 6 Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- 7 The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk - away from a computer support firm.
DominionTech is a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner that specializes in delivering full-service IT support for small and medium businesses in the Williston area. Click here to learn more about us.
Complete This Form
To Get Instant Access
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.