Schedule your FREE Network Analysis Today!
Ever wonder if you are truly getting what you pay for when it comes to your IT? If you are concerned that your current technology plan isn’t providing you with the protection and support you pay for, sign-up for our FREE analysis!
Our FREE Network & Cyber-Security Analysis (a $499 value) will:
- Conduct a detailed analysis of your IT environment.
- Expose any missing services in your cyber security defenses.
- Review your current spend on technology and suggest more cost-effective solutions for your business.
- Provide you with an overall score that you can bring back to your current provider.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access or any other project you have in mind.
How Does it work?
1. Schedule a 10-min Introduction Call.
2. We preform your in-depth review.
3. We deliver the results.
4. Use your results to make better strategic decisions with your IT!
Our analysis is a highly detailed and in-depth review of your current IT environment. We take the time to review three main categories and provide our recommendations to keep your business running smoothly and securely:
• Infrastructure –the physical and virtual components that are the foundation of your IT.
• Security – the systems and protocols put in place to protect the data of your business and your customers.
• Managed Support & Services – an overview of your current IT plan service and support model.
Who is this for?
This FREE analysis was specially designed with local Vermont businesses and municipalities in mind. If your organization has 10 or more computers, is local to Vermont, and values their IT, this analysis was created with you in mind!
Is It Really Free?
Yes! There is ZERO cost or obligation to purchase anything when you request this service.
See What Our Clients Are Saying!
“The security of our clients’ information is priority #1 for Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs. To ensure that we are providing our clients with the most secure option possible we engaged Dominion Tech to perform an IT Security Assessment on our system. We were so impressed with their abilities, suggestions and depth of knowledge that we also asked them to handle transitioning our email spam and archiving systems to an upgraded platform.”
- Kathryn Baccaglini, Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPA’s