Does Your Current IT Provider
Really Have Your Back?
The worst feeling is finding out you are paying more for less.
An audit is a great way to make sure you are getting
what you pay for.
- Do you have proper back-up and recovery? Disaster can strike at any moment. Servers go down and hackers are always looking for new ways to get your data, these are things that may never be fully preventable. You must ALWAYS be ready for the worst-case scenario. Make sure your backups are running before you need them.
- Does your current IT provider have the right insurance to help protect YOU? If they cause a problem with your network to cause you to be down for hours or days, who’s responsible? Consider this: there is no law that requires your provider to have Errors & Omissions insurance. So, if they do something that causes you to lose data or get hacked, you’re left to pick up the pieces (and bill).
- Is your network being constantly monitored? Even with firewall protection, hackers are getting smarter and you could be leaving your network open to security breaches that will go unnoticed until it is too late. With real-time monitoring, you can be notified the EXACT moment something goes wrong and can stop the problem before it begins.
- Do you get copies of weekly reports & network documentation? As a business owner, it is crucial to have written documentation to show that your systems are being secured & updated. You also need to have good documentation if you switch from one IT provider to another. If you don’t, the switch becomes a slow transition that could end up costing you more money.
- Is your server room clean and organized? Are wires tangled together? Are things piled up on top of each other? A disorganized server room might be a sign that everything else is too. Things you might not even be aware of could easily be in the same state.
- Do you feel fully taken care of? If your current provider doesn’t understand your needs, budget, or unique line-of-business applications, then you are probably not working with the right company. This will hurt your business, instead of helping it become a more efficient and organized.
How did you do? If you answered “no” to any of these questions, now is the time to get answers before it’s too late.
Fill Out The Form Below to Schedule Your Network & Cybersecurity Audit
We can’t believe how we got along before DominionTech. With DominionTech, we now have an organization that runs like a professional business with a modern IT infrastructure.
Habitat for Humanity
I have relied on DominionTech for purchase advice, warranty support, letting me know what’s new or on the horizon and we’ve relied on DominionTech technicians for in-person technical support for the times when our internal IT staff is unavailable, or simply needs the added support bandwidth that DT can provide.