DominionTech Computer Services is a growing technology and Cloud consulting company. We are seeking an experienced Network Administrator to serve businesses throughout Vermont.
Our team members have a strong desire to do things right the first time and do what we say we will do, when we said we would do it . It is also imperative that we have fun while we work and a sense of humor is required.
This is a position for those who take pride in their career. Full-time with benefits.
- Successful applicant will serve as an onsite Network Administrator and will be responsible for proactive maintenance on our customer’s networks. You must have prior IT network support experience to succeed in this role.
- Outgoing and friendly people will have more success in this role. Having a likeable personality is required.
- Successful applicants will be required to learn DominionTech’s technology solutions and consult directly with our clients, make recommendations, and implement new technology to improve the client’s business performance.
- You must demonstrate superior communication skills to respond to diverse clients with urgent needs, recognizing that they are looking for solutions, not technical explanations. You will interact with executives, business owners, managers, and end users. Organization and follow-through are essential.
- This is a dynamic position, and job responsibilities will grow as you advance. You will not get bored with this job!
Our Mission is to improve our clients’ efficiency and profitability through the smart use of technology.
We specialize in:
- Network Security
- Cloud Platforms for Business Networks
- Outsourced Network Administration and Management
- Technology Projects
- Voice-over IP
- Business Continuity
Job Type: Full-time
- Williston, VT
- Network Administration: 3 years
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please complete our assessment and submit a resume at the following link: