Our growing technology and Cloud consulting company seeks an experienced IT professional, to serve our client base, from our office in Williston, VT.
Join our elite team of dedicated technology consultants and deliver exceptional services with the latest technologies. This is a position for those who take pride in their career and is full-time with a multitude of benefits. Your primary role will be to assist customers in resolving complex, technical problems.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be:
- Professional, friendly, and articulate in your communication and troubleshooting skills
- Enjoy a fast paced, team oriented, and rewarding environment
- Have interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients. A sense of humor is ALWAYS welcome
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team situation
- Experienced in troubleshooting server and network issues
- Willing to take on new challenges and expand their technical skills
This position will have limited travel requirements, candidates should enjoy working via telephone and remote support tools. We do have some flexibility in start and end times but are looking for someone available 40 hours per week.
The following technical experience is required for this position:
- Understanding of core networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS.
- General router/firewall support
- An understanding in Network Security
- Current Window Server Operating Systems
- Be able to use and implement VPN technologies
- Server Virtualization
- Desktop Support - Windows 7-10
- An understanding of Group Policy
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please complete our assessment and submit a resume at the following link:
Assessment usually takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year