My name is Brian Curtis, President of DominionTech Computer Services. During my research on Vermont businesses, yours stood out as one we would love to do business with. I have enclosed what we fondly call a Minion; a little something to bring a smile to your day, and hopefully reduce your stress levels. We specialize in making IT “invisible” to our clients – that means we simply make everything work the way it’s supposed to, without excuses, problems or complexity.
To keep you and your staff operating at maximum speed & efficiency, we utilize cloud computing, other advanced IT solutions, and employ an entire team focused on preventing problems before they happen. This means you can focus more on your business and less on worrying about being down for hours (or days) due to a computer problem. Wondering what makes us different than the other guys?
- Our Agreements come with Onsite Preventative Network Administrator Services – relationships with people matter to us.
- Our Help Desk answers our phones live – Direct access to local help when you need it most.
- No Geek Speak – we explain things without acronyms and industry specific terms.
- Fast Response – we give you 24/7 service for emergencies at no extra charge.
- Your entire team has access to the Help Desk – Don’t let bureaucracy slow the process down.
- Don’t nickel and dime – Our agreements are all inclusive and come with a fixed price.
As a prospective client, I’d like to provide you a FREE Network & Security Analysis of your existing IT Support procedures. This analysis will provide you with the information you need to evaluate your IT environment across 3 areas: infrastructure, security and your existing support process. I assure you there is no obligation to buy anything, and the report will be yours to keep.
If this offer sounds like something you may be interested in, I have setup a website for you at https://www.dominiontech.com/free-analysis/. Here you can find more information on this analysis, and how you can schedule a review of your current set-up. I have also asked my fellow team mate, Mike Psaros, to reach out to confirm the receipt of our Minion and answer any questions you may have.
Dedicated to serving you,